[Asterisk-Users] how to manage Digium TDM04B outgoing calls correctly

Begumisa Gerald M beg_g at eahd.or.ug
Thu Jan 27 09:06:08 MST 2005

      On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
    > I'm curious -- what is the motherboard you're doing this on?  CPU?

Oops sorry hadn't seen this - the specs are basically 2.8GHz CPU, 512MB
RAM.

I'm not sure what motherboard specs you want (its PCI 2.2 compliant of
course) but its no special box.  Just some clone we picked up for the
equivalent of about USD400.  It's got 6 PCI slots in total actually.  We
had to unplug power supply to the CDROM drive to get enough power for the
FXS Cards, though.

Its been working well for about 1.5 months now.

Rgds,
Gerald.