[Asterisk-Users] Re: analog fax on ericsson BP250 - problem with Asterisk spliced between Arcor E1-PRI and Ericsson BP250

Peter Svensson psvasterisk at psv.nu
Thu Jan 27 05:40:06 MST 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Frank Sautter wrote:

> well, most of the things work right now due to the help of peter
> svensson, but after heavy use of our ericsson BP250 today several
> problems appeared.
> i split into several mails as they are seperate problems.
>
> * some faxes from our analog fax-machine on our ericsson BP250 do not
> get through or only after several tries.

Is your timing correct? Do you have your pstn interface as the primary
timing source on asterisk?

How is the asterisk box connected to the pstn and the BP250? Through a
single TE405P/TE410P? More data makes it easier to pinpoint the problems.

Other problem sources include mismatched alaw/mulaw, interrupt problems on
the machine etc. Can you describe the machine a bit?

Peter