[Asterisk-Users] Com-on-Air - DECT card

George Gardiner asterisk at georgej.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 04:38:36 MST 2005

I've received my Com-on-Air DECT card this morning and while I have configured it (both the DECT registration and SIP to Asterisk configuration), I am running into a "Call missing Call ID from" error message.  I can call from a DECT handset to an extension, but not the reverse.

Not being an expert, it seems to me that Asterisk is looking for a CallerID from the DECT card.   I *believe* I've set everything up correctly, but if anyone has installed this solution and has an example sip.conf file I would be most grateful for a copy.

Many thanks,
George