[Asterisk-Users] hardware details

varun_saa at vsnl.net varun_saa at vsnl.net
Thu Jan 27 02:39:14 MST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Rodan <asterisk at glitch.cc>
Date: Thursday, January 20, 2005 4:20 pm
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] hardware details

> Just Kidding. Seriously though, 8 extensions isn't much. When you
> say "trunk
> lines" though, do you mean 2 Voice T1/PRI's? Each with 23 phone lines?
> That's 46 phone lines for 8 extensions. Maybe I'm misreading it, it
> is 5am
> here.

I have to also get myself familiarised with the
telephony terms.

When I say two trunk line I mean two voice line from
telcos. That is non PRI line.

With 8 extensions I mean 8 internal extensions
phones. It can be more. It's no magical figure.

My objective is to first build a basic PBX
gain experience and then go for a say
100 Lines PBX.

I need credibility before ask for large funding.

I hope I have given enough details.

Thanks

Varun