[Asterisk-Users] Multi Asterisk Server Transfers

Luki lugosoft at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 23:42:52 MST 2005

> if it were my project, I'd look into Asterisk on a small form
> factor/embedded system like a Soekris Engineering box

In that case I guess you could use a Linksys WRT54G instead and run *
on it :-). Comes fully assembled (read: with a case) and a 4-port
switch to connect the phone and a computer... and can probably even do
QOS to prioritize voice traffic. Never mind the WiFi part, but might
be handy as well.

Someone asked WHY you would want to run * on a simple WRT54G, I guess
this is a possible scenario.

--Luki