[Asterisk-Users] IAXy problems -- and no documentation

Rob Fugina rob.fugina at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 19:15:00 MST 2005

I bought an IAXy just about a week ago, and I'm having a problem with it.
I provisioned it without any problems.  It's on the same network segment
as my Asterisk server.  It registers just fine.  When I call from the IAXy
to a Zap channel, it works fine.  When I call from a Zap channel to the
IAXy, I don't get any audio from the IAXy, only from the Zap to the IAXy.

Near the beginning of the call, I get some warnings on the Asterisk
console about dropping slin frames because we've already switched
to ulaw.  No other warnings or errors.

What could I be doing wrong?  What other information can I provide
that would be helpful?  This is a pretty straightforward configuration,
I would have thought...

Rob