[Asterisk-Users] Is it possible to use native transfer in a call file?

Steven Frazier lists at futuresync.com
Wed Jan 26 18:55:55 MST 2005

I am looking for help on how to (if possible) to use native transfer via a
.call file.

For example, I call my asterisk box from my cell phone.
My Caller ID from my phone triggers an agi file.
The agi file calls my cell phone back.
In a context it uses DISA
After I put my DISA Code In, I get dial tone
I can call out using my cell phone through my asterisk box.

What I would like to do while on that call, if there is an occasion that the
person I am talking to needs to talk to another extension on my asterisk box
(or any number as far as that goes) be able to use the native transfer.  I
could just do a ** or ## from my cell phone, I get dial tone on my cell
phone, I dial the number and use native transfer is attended or unattended.

Just a thought.  I was wondering if anyone has done this and could share how
they accomplished this.

TIA