[Asterisk-Users] New native assisted transfer (atxfer) usage inforequired

Steven Frazier lists at futuresync.com
Wed Jan 26 18:35:16 MST 2005

I got it to work using the standard example of using exten to ring a phone
vs. the newer macro example.
I am still learning how macros work, maybe I can incorporate the atxfer into
the macro at some point.

I was wondering if you could incorporate this is a .call file, I haven't
seen an example of how to do that, but that would be nice if you had a .call
file that was dialing a cell phone and you had the ability to transfer the
person to another extension from your cell phone.  Just a thought.

This worked:
 exten => 5811,1,Dial(SIP/5811,10,Ttr)
 exten => 5810,1,Dial(Zap/1,10,Ttr)

I was trying to make it work with the example and using the macro stdexten

This did not work:

   exten => 5810,1,Macro(stdexten,5810,ZAP/1,Ttr)
   exten => 5811,1,Macro(stdexten,5811,SIP/5811,Ttr)

[macro-stdexten]
;
; Standard extension macro:
;   ${ARG1} - Extension  (we could have used ${MACRO_EXTEN} here as well
;   ${ARG2} - Device(s) to ring
;
   exten => s,1,Dial(${ARG2},20)
   exten => s,2,Goto(s-${DIALSTATUS},1)
;
   exten => s-NOANSWER,1,Voicemail(u${ARG1})
   exten => s-NOANSWER,2,Goto(default,s,1)
;
   exten => s-BUSY,1,Voicemail(b${ARG1})
   exten => s-BUSY,2,Goto(default,s,1)