[Asterisk-Users] 7900 Problem with Asterisk 1.0.1 and OH323

Greg Oliver goliver at cistera.com
Wed Jan 26 17:37:50 MST 2005

OK - I have posted this question before, but no responses.

I have built 3 * servers since and can successfully connect to all 3 as
well as another providers with my 7960.  We have a server at work that
uses OH323 to interface with Cisco CallMangler, and for the life of me I
cannot get my 7960 to authenticate with it.  X-Lite authenticates and
registers, but the 7960 just gives 401 UnAuth errors on the console.

Any ideas on why this would happen.  Are there any compile options that
could be set to cause this?  md5 auth with x-lite works fine - I have
tried md5 and plaintext with 7960, but never authenticates..  The
console of the 7960 shows provisioned, but not authenticated or
registered.  I am running the 7960 behind NAT, but have been doing so
for years and it works to 2 * servers on the internet and 1 inside the
NAT simultaneously, so I know I have my NAT settings right..

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Greg Oliver