[Asterisk-Users] [Fwd: Re: [Asterisk-biz]bellster.net- GREATadvance]

Shoval Tomer shoval at softov.co.il
Wed Jan 26 16:18:47 MST 2005

None of the unlimited packages you get plan on you using them up.

It's like a couple of years ago when the long distance carriers gave us
the first phone call of the holiday for free, and people let the phone
off hook for the entire week end.

It's illegal for sure, and for a couple of reasons.

a. you're not allow to resell anything someone else sold you and not pay
taxes on it.
b. you need a license to be a provider. May it be long distance,
international, or internet, you can't provide anything in Israel without
a license. You can't just up and start selling VOIP services.