[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT:NEWCallingCardApplicationforAsterisk

Shoval Tomer shoval at softov.co.il
Wed Jan 26 14:26:42 MST 2005

Areski, thank for spending the time to write it.

Thanks for taking the time to share it with us.

But, many special thanks for having to sit this MySQL vs. Postgress
bickering WAR.

GUYS, this is an Asterisk Users Mailing List.

PLEASE, take it elsewhere.

I really do want to help newbies. But about 200 messages a day is hard
to read through.

When you add another 50 to the bunch for no reason it only makes me
wanna delete them all.

This is the best way to turn into one of those lists we all don't want
to be a part of.