[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CallingCardApplicationforAsterisk

Bruce Komito brucek at bagel.com
Wed Jan 26 11:38:18 MST 2005

That's your opinion, and I'm sure you have good reason for it.  However,
in order to be widely accepted, any app must support mysql, simply because
many environments run mysql as their choice of database, and are not
likely to change.

Bruce Komito
High Sierra Networks, Inc.
www.servers-r-us.com
(775) 236-5815

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Manjit Riat wrote:

> Once you compare Postgress and MySQL you will never want to go back to
> MySQL.

-01-26%5Ca11a48a7097e4bc2b63750fbfbfc6519&C=3D2