[Asterisk-Users] ANNOUNCEMENT : NEW CallingCard Application forAsterisk

Areski areski at e-group.org
Wed Jan 26 11:21:59 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 19:07, Robert Augustyn wrote:
> NICE!
Thanks, I have been working on this during fews months now... and pass a
lot of weekend and night :D

> I understand that it works against Postgress, any idea what it would take to
> port it to mysql if anything?

It was already though into the implementation that the reason why I
remove PL function use! By the way, it's possible to port it without the
need of mysql5! So it wont be difficult to do it!

Regards,
Areski