[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 6, Issue 404

Noah Miller noah at rosecompanies.com
Wed Jan 26 11:13:41 MST 2005

>Noah, I could really use 1.3.4... however, a better question might be
>how are *you* getting 1.3.4?  I can't seem to get this from anyone,
>including my reseller.

I know how you feel!  Polycom has made a product that sells like
hotcakes, but they don't seem to want to support it at all, even when
you do try to go through the proper reseller channels. I think the
margins on these phones must be VERY low.

To answer your question, a nice gentleman on the list sent them to me a
while back.  I don't know how he got them.  The person who runs
freedomphones.net has now posted these files on his site, so everyone
can feel free to download them:

http://www.freedomphones.net/polycom/files/