[Asterisk-Users] BroadVoice Or VoicePulse ? {Scanned}

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Wed Jan 26 09:11:16 MST 2005

Start out with this:

BYOD-Lite
A special plan for our BYOD users only: BYOD-Lite for $5.95 a month.
You'll get your pick of numbers, all of our basic and advanced features
<http://www.broadvoice.com/features.html>, including 100 minutes of
outbound calls in the United States or Canada, AND the option to upgrade
to our unlimited plans anytime for no additional charge. Additional
outbound minutes in the US and Canada are just 3.9 cents per minute.

The activation fee is $9.95

That will give you inbound and 100 minutes for testing outbound. I will
also give you a web login. After you have used 100 minutes you can
decide to pay .039 per minute or you can login, click "account" and then
click "change rate plan".

Note that the terms seem to say that if you place additional
simultaneous calls on an unlimited plan, you will be charged minutes for
that. If you expect to do that a lot you could create a second unlimited
account. Otherwise you can just pay the overage or use somebody like
voipjet.com for those calls. Note that with voipjet.com you can easily
set the caller ID to show your broadvoice number.