[Asterisk-Users] Issue, Grandstream Sip.

Alberto Fernandez asterisk at xynergia.net
Wed Jan 26 08:36:12 MST 2005

I have a problem, when in a call with a grandstream phone it disconects
around 4 mins into a conversation, I have tryed it with different
providers, and still get the same results. But is wierd, in the
grandstream phone i get a fast busy, while on the other side the call is
still stablished AND even if the grandstream is giving fast busy if the
person says something the other side can hear it, but all that the
grandstream side hears is a busy tone,

Thanks For Your Input,

Albert