[Asterisk-Users] ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 11: Function not implemented (38)

Scott Nelson asterisk-users at nelson.saint-louis.mo.us
Wed Jan 26 08:18:22 MST 2005

I am running RedHat Fedora Core 3 with their "kernel-2.6.10-1.741_FC3" kernel,
and if I use nethdlc in zaptel.conf, when I run ztcfg I get the message:
  ZT_CHANCONFIG failed on channel 11: Function not implemented (38)

Does anyone have ideas on how I can work around this issue?

T1 channels 1-10 are voice, 11-24 are data (second board isn't used at the
moment).  Here is my /etc/zaptel.conf file:

span=1,1,5,esf,b8zs
span=2,0,0,esf,b8zs
fxoks=1-10
nethdlc=11-24