[Asterisk-Users] off topic - DECT phones with FSK VMWI in the UK

Alex Barnes abarnes at ubiquitysoftware.com
Wed Jan 26 07:11:18 MST 2005

Possibley helpful but possibley not.

These two phones work a treat with mediatrix (I would expect the same
would be true with Sipura is the 3000 does support VMI), tho to access
Vmail you need to manually enter a quick dial or I just haven't found
the setting yet:

BT Freestyle 2100

BT Calypso 1100 Colour

However after buying two to test we found that the cheaper none colour
version was much better audio quality so we went with the Freestyles
instead.

HTH

alex

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.  If you are not the addressee, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.