[Asterisk-Users] New ip billing solution?? any updates?

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 06:01:17 MST 2005

Well, in our country (dont know others) we have different plans for
residential users, other plans for commercial users, about 8
international long distance phone services that you can select at
dialing time and 3 carriers for domestic long distance.Ohh, and our
cellphone providers (TDMA/CDMA/GSM) have different rates
(guess this is a "rate hell" but im sure it got to be worst somewhere else)

I am looking for something that lets me plan different providers
according to route cost and how to configure * to do so, as well as to
handle stuff like "today we got 500 minutes at 0.01 but tomorrow at
0.007" so routes must "know" that today this provider is expensive
compared to others but tomorrow it might not.....

Savinovich, do you have some PDF i can see, or demo?
Thanks,