[Asterisk-Users] Re: Interesting bellster issue

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Wed Jan 26 05:52:14 MST 2005

>>>>> "David" == David John Walsh <davidjwalsh at mac.com> writes:

David> I agree that the A party has a right to be annoyed at the loss
David> of credit, but this has been tradition within telco's for as
David> long as i can remember, as a call channel costs significantly
David> more bandwidth than signaling

I totally agree, but it would be more honest to reject the call
instead of accepting it and play the message; I am not concerned by
the "cost" but by the fact that no alternative route will be tried in
this case, even if one would be available.

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam