[Asterisk-Users] Cannot get call transfers working

Gareth Blades list-asterisk at linguaphone.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 05:30:01 MST 2005

I have installed asterisk from the CVS source on Jan 7th and I am having
problems getting call transfers working.

features.conf contains:-
[featuremap]
blindxfer => #1         ; Blind transfer
disconnect => *0                ; Disconnect
automon => *1                   ; One Touch Record
atxfer => *2                    ; Attended transfer

extensions.conf contains :-
[macro-iax]
; Macro to define a default call to IAX2 connected extensions
exten => s,1,Dial(IAX2/${MACRO_EXTEN},20,tT)
exten => s,2,Voicemail(u${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s,3,Hangup
exten => s,102,Voicemail(b${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s,103,Hangup

We are using Firefly with the IAX2 protocol for each end user.

When I call one extension from another I am unable to transfer a call.
If I type *2 quickly nothing happens.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Gareth