[Asterisk-Users] New RPMS for FC1

Andrew McRory amcrory at linuxsys.com
Tue Jan 25 22:26:52 MST 2005

I have uploaded a new FC1 kernel, ALSA and asterisk-v1.0.5 to the same old
place.

	ftp://ftp.linuxsys.com/pub/releases/FC1/alsa
	ftp://ftp.linuxsys.com/pub/releases/FC1/kernel
	ftp://ftp.linuxsys.com/pub/releases/FC1/kernel-smp
	ftp://ftp.linuxsys.com/pub/releases/FC1/asterisk-v1.0.5

points of interest in this release...

	Alsa modules upgraded to v1.0.8
	uniprocessor kernel now supports APIC
	Marvell SATA modules are provided for SMP and UP kernels
	Asterisk should run as non-root once again

Sadly, I have not created packages for CVS HEAD lately... I would love to
have some feedback regarding Asterisk run as non-root!  Email me directly
so to keep list traffic minimal. I will not release SRPMS or spec files
until I am confident this issue is resolved.

Regards,

--
Andrew McRory - President/CTO
Linux Systems Engineers, Inc. - http://www.linuxsys.com