[Asterisk-Users] Bellster enum

Duane duane at e164.org
Tue Jan 25 20:52:26 MST 2005

Ed Guy wrote:

> * ENUM directory.  (server side is done -- hopefully someone will donate the
> client side.)
> see http://www.bellster.net/web/NewFeatures

Umm there kind of is a working enum client side, it even does ownership
checking on numbers before accepting them... :) http://www.e164.org

What is the thinking behind enum for bellster though, since you need to
offer credits before you can use it to make calls isn't this slightly
self defeating, or at worst bypassing the limits people have set?

Also we are currently looking for VoIP URLs from people that handle
large numbers of numbers, we have an API to handle injecting, updating
and removing these and are happy to customise it if people already use a
similar system and would prefer not to need modifying their end.

--

Best regards,
  Duane

http://happysnapper.com.au - Sell your photos over the net!
http://e164.org - Using Enum.164 to interconnect asterisk servers

"I do not try to dance better than anyone else.
     I only try to dance better than myself."