[Asterisk-Users] Anyone having problems with LiveVoIP?

Brian Dingman bdingman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 19:41:00 MST 2005

LiveVoip has a problem with Asterisk users on versions less than 1.0.3  If
you are not using that version you need to upgrade now.
We have a problem with two of our carriers at their gateway related to the
Asterisk users. Our staff has developed a patch that is
being tested at this time. Once the patch has been approved on our testbed
we will move it on to the production switch environment.
We do not do upgrades like this during the hours or 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. EST due
to high traffic loads. We expect to do switch updates after
7 p.m. this evening that should resolve the problems you are having.

LiveVoip engineers are also looking at a DTMF problem in the Asterisk
software ver. 1.0.3 which may or may not involve you. Both of
these issues are Asterisk software related in nature and not LiveVoip LLC
switching defects.

Thank You in Advance for your understanding. This issue has been placed
under a master ticket for tracking.

** When contacting LiveVoip LLC Support please provide us with the latest
version of Asterisk you are using, any and all logs if
necessary and as much detail regarding any problems you are having.

Network Operations Team
LiveVoip LLC