[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@home with Wildcard TDM400P card.

Chuck Keeter ckeeter at ufie.org
Tue Jan 25 19:39:17 MST 2005

Hi all,

I posted this to the list yesterday, but not sure it made it.

I'm running the latest Asterisk at home release, and am trying to install a
Wildcard TDM400P with one FXS port and one FXO port.  Linux see's the card
during the start up ( I think) but when I modprobe for the card it's not
being seen.

Has anyone successfully added a TDM400P to a Asterisk at home .03 ???

I'm still running the default Conf's with no mods to the system, just as it
comes off the CD.

Would appreciate any help with this problem..

Thanks!!!

Chuck