[Asterisk-Users] AMP with SUSE 9.2

Keith Burns kburns at porchlightcom.com
Tue Jan 25 17:50:59 MST 2005

Yeah, I got the AMP part working but in the process messed up my *
install WRT to the ZAP stuff and /dev (I *think* made some changes to
the ZAP Makefile to support SUSE 9.2 and udev last time I installed, but
didn't make those changes this time - I am a complete Linux noob).

It was interesting trying to get the described Apache changes done when
you are using Apache2 and have never touched Apache before... :-)

Fun and games...