[Asterisk-Users] Interesting bellster issue

dhickman at its-my.net dhickman at its-my.net
Tue Jan 25 17:09:31 MST 2005

This morning I set up my bellster account and purposly drained the account
to zero, so I could see how my * box will route the call.

When I make a call, bellster anounces that I have no credits and says
goodbye, but it still routes the call.

Any ideas?

I think this is a great idea.  My friends and I have been talking about
this for a while.  Now it is done :)

I think we need to have more granular control of allowed calls.  In
addition to setting the average call per hour, I would like to be able to
limit the total number of calls a day to any arbitrrary number.  Right now
it looks like the minimum number of calls per day can be 24.

Since my pots line is currently a metered line this can be a problem.  If
bellster starts to work I will consider switching the line to an
unmeasured line.

dhh