[Asterisk-Users] Codec negotiation

niels at wxn.nl niels at wxn.nl
Tue Jan 25 16:13:48 MST 2005

I don't want that... because

- for outbound calls I want priority to be g729 first
- for inbound calls I want no priority at all (e.g. the calling asterisk
to decide which codec we will use)

The last doesn't happen..

This by the way DID happen correctly with previous versions of asterisk
(1.0.3 for example) the current CVS-HEAD version doesn't