[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip DTMF Issues

Mark Eissler mark at mixtur.com
Tue Jan 25 12:08:17 MST 2005

What does it say about * and providers? Err, I dunno but the whole
issue is giving me a splitting headache! Is everyone else using g.711
too?

This is my setup:

-Asterisk 1.0.2
-IAX (currently set to trunk=no) to VPC
-codec is g.711
-tos bits are 0x18 (low delay, high throughput)
-jitterbuffer=no

Is my understanding correct that with IAX dtmf is always sent out of
band regardless of the codec selected?

Question: Why do you suppose only one line is okay with LiveVoip (with
regard to DTMF)? It must be something outside of Asterisk that's
causing the problem. Voicepulse doesn't really get too specific when
they acknowledge a problem though.

-mark

Mark Eissler, mark at mixtur.com
Mixtur Interactive, Inc. - at - http://www.mixtur.com