[Asterisk-Users] Your Acerbic Tyrant will be off line for about 10 days

Josh Roberson twisted at indigent-networks.com
Tue Jan 25 12:08:50 MST 2005

Next time you decide to move, have enough courtesy to *NOT* inform the
other 8000+ subscribers of the list, as most of us could care less, and
you're just wasting bandwidth.    Yes, this post is too, but I feel it's
okay since you also managed to CROSS POST THIS CRAP to the other lists.

Thanks, have a great move. Don't drop a tv on your toe.