[Asterisk-Users] Re: bellster credits problem coming...

Samuel Tardieu sam at rfc1149.net
Tue Jan 25 10:10:36 MST 2005

Ed> Route selection is done heuristically favoring the least used of
Ed> the most direct (or more fully specified) routes.  Many routes are
Ed> attempted until the call is successfully routed.  It is neither
Ed> round-robin or random.

By the way, I've got a question for you: yesterday, when I tried the
system, I ended up with having my own routes selected (routes 464 &
604). While I can understand that I didn't end up with 9 (10-1)
credits each time I used them, my credits went down by 1. It doesn't
look fair to me :)

  Sam
--
Samuel Tardieu -- sam at rfc1149.net -- http://www.rfc1149.net/sam