[Asterisk-Users] x-lite with wireless connection

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Tue Jan 25 10:21:50 MST 2005

I've used FireFly with my wireless connection countless times w/ no call
quality issues. I've generally found FireFly to be much better than X-Lite
in sound quality and simplicity. Have you tried FireFly?

I'm using a Dell Inspiron 9100 w/ the 802.11a/b/g internal mini-pci network
card on various 802.11g networks, I think I've used FireFly on an 802.11b
networks as well.