[Asterisk-Users] x-lite with wireless connection

Steven Wang xwang at adictec.com
Tue Jan 25 09:44:48 MST 2005

Hello

This might not be a 'pure' * question, but it is relevant to general VOIP
technology.
I tried x-lite on my notebook with wireless connection(802.11). The software
has been tested with the fixed line connection. It worked fine to call
through *. When using wireless connection, it is clear on my side using
notebook; however, there is loud noise on the other side of the call which
uses IPphone. It seems to me that some interference noise comes into the
upstream. Does anyone notice the same problem? or have explanation of the
cause?

regards,
steven