[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940/7960

Chris Wade clwade at sparco.com
Tue Jan 25 09:06:26 MST 2005

Doug Reid - Stormcorp wrote:
> We use the 7690 and it works fine there. Has nothing to do
> with SIP as Snom, ACT, 7960 ect all work that way.

To the Dougs,

This is turning into a me too, but my phones, about 25 of them, don't
let me dial without picking up the handset, pressing the speaker button
or the headset button or a line button.  I cannot dial from the idle
screen.  I'm running the 7.3 SIP image, an absolutely barren
dialplan.xml and basic SIP.cnf.  Exactly what did you do to make the
phone let you dial from the idle screen.

-Chris