[Asterisk-Users] bellster credits problem coming...

Jeff R Glassman jrglass at columbus.rr.com
Tue Jan 25 08:22:38 MST 2005

According to Ed Guy at Bellster

"The most specific routes takes precedence. For example, if you are
calling 1-212-555-1212 first routes for 1-212-555 are checked, then
1-212, then 1 until a non-congested route is found.  (The searching is
actually a bit more general -- matching is done on a per digit
basis to meet international needs, but I cant image why anyone would
publish a route of 1-21)

/ed

PS. 1-XXX-555-XXXX is blocked. I just use that as an example."