[Asterisk-Users] chan_iax2.c:5441 socket_read: Rejected connect attempt from

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Mon Jan 24 19:29:34 MST 2005

Hi,

I'd like to get URI dialing from iax clients working. If I call Ip directly
(192.168.0.50) it goes straight to from-iax context.

But if I call 200 at 192.168.0.50     (200 is local extension) then I get upper
message.

Is there any setting that is preventing me for calling that extension (I
know that I will have to do some other dialplan tricks to get it working,
but would like to get past described rejection) ?

Is it possible to call SIP like URI adresses from iax clients ?

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.