[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Maintence Contract for my 7960

Bobby Lacey asterisk at duaneallman.net
Mon Jan 24 18:41:29 MST 2005

Hello Everyone,

I am new to Asterisk and this list. So far the archives have been very
useful.

I just purchased a new Cisco 7960 and I am having trouble getting a
service contract out of CDW and Insight. Both of them have giving me
dead end. I just need a contract so that I can get the firmware upgraded
to make the phone compatible with SIP. Does anyone else know of a outlet
that I can take in order to get the contract/firmware?

Thanks in advance,

B. Lacey