[Asterisk-Users] Re: Athlon 64 for Asterisk?

Martin Roy mroy at mac.com
Mon Jan 24 16:49:21 MST 2005

Antec Rackmount 3U 550W Case with motherboard Tyan S2875ANRF, dual opteron 242, 1GB (2x 512)DDR ECC, 2x 74GB Raptor 10000 rpm. There's currently one TDM04B but 2 more will be added in the next days so the server will have 3 TDM04B. I'll have 30 Cisco IP Phone 7960 connected to it using SIP for a start.

Then I have to install another Asterisk server at another location and connect the 2 together. I'll probably install the same server at the second location with a T1/E1 card instead of the TDM04B cards.

Martin Roy

From: "Robert Augustyn" <augustynr at yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Re: Athlon 64 for Asterisk?

What hardware are you running it on?