[Asterisk-Users] Is Voice Pulse Connect good ?

Manjit Riat manjit at riat.net
Mon Jan 24 15:53:05 MST 2005

Thank You for your replies but I should have asked the question in a better
way.

I currently do have a Vonage line as a residential line and keep switching
it back and forth between the home phones and vonage. So I want to get an
additional line just for asterisk.

For that I needed to know if the quality of Voice Pulse is good? Then I also
read about LiveVOIP. And then I have also read about BroadVoice as another
PSTN terminator.

So in general I just need to know which one is better for me to use for most
of the asterisk features. (For ex. There is a thread going on about issues
regarding DTMF with VPC and LiveVOIP (which I don't think exist in vonage
connected to *)).