[Asterisk-Users] can the dialtone be changed after pressing 9?

Greg Blakely greg at vyger.net
Mon Jan 24 13:39:13 MST 2005

Kinda sorta works.  The dialtone changes after dialing 9, but won't go away when dialing the rest of the call.

The call actually DOES go out, though.  I didn't stay on line long enough to see if the dialtone would go away once answered.

You're on the right track, it would seem, and I have something to work with.

Thanks,

Greg