[Asterisk-Users] Mediatrix voip gateway 1124 and 1204 in UK setting

David John Walsh davidjwalsh at mac.com
Mon Jan 24 10:52:39 MST 2005

Peter

One thing to consider if you only have 3 PSTN lines is the Sipura
SPA-3000 (you would need 3 of them, one for each line)

We have 2 PSTN lines at our scout campsite, and they work very well, as
well as providing a simple power outage solution.

They retail about £80 + the VAT

I can supply more information once you have looked at the devices.

Regards
David