[Asterisk-Users] Wildcard TE405P and TDM400 - TDM not working

Kyle Hagan info at quadrasoftware.com
Mon Jan 24 11:07:24 MST 2005

 Im having a problem getting the 2 cards working together.

I added the TDM with 3 FXO and 1 FXS board.

The TE405p is working fine. THe TDM registers and identifies the FXO's
and FXS but cant get them to go off hook.

I hope someone can help.

Asterisk seems to THINK its dialing it sends manager status as dialing,
and it just sits there with no tones, on the phone dialing out.

If I dial, using the TDM, if I do a ZAP Show Channel 49 or 50 its shows:

File Descriptor: 60
Span: 3
Extension:
Dialing: yes                     ------------- Show Dialing
Context: internal
Caller ID string:
Destroy: 0
InAlarm: 0
Signalling Type: FXS Loopstart
Owner: Zap/49-1
Real: Zap/49-1
Callwait: <None>
Threeway: <None>
Confno: -1
Propagated Conference: -1
Real in conference: 0
DSP: yes
Relax DTMF: no
Dialing/CallwaitCAS: 1/0
Default law: ulaw
Fax Handled: no
Pulse phone: no
Echo Cancellation: 128 taps unless TDM bridged, currently OFF
Actual Confinfo: Num/0, Mode/0x0000
Actual Confmute: No
Actual Hookstate: Onhook         -----------Not going off hook

zaptel.conf:

span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
span=2,1,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=1-23
bchan=25-47
dchan=24
dchan=48
loadzone = us
defaultzone=us
fxsls=49-50

zapata.conf
[channels]
language=en
context=default
nsf=none
signalling=pri_cpe
rxwink=300              ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
usecallerid=yes
callwaiting=no
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes