[Asterisk-Users] Sipura Behind NAT howto

Nabeel Jafferali nabeel at jafferali.net
Mon Jan 24 10:20:03 MST 2005

> I am trying to get a SPA-3000 to work behind NAT - for the
> sake of the
> exercice.

I went through your sip.conf. With the SPA-3000, because it supports
STUN, I have found it unnecessary to use nat=yes. Instead, I prefer to
let the device handle the NAT mapping. Please try enabling everything
under NAT Support Parameters on the SIP tab and put in a STUN server
(stun.xten.net comes to mind). Then, enable NAT Mapping and NAT Keep
Alive on the Line 1 tab. Remove nat=yes from sip.conf and try again.

--
Nabeel Jafferali
Tel: +1 (416) 628-9342  Toronto