[Asterisk-Users] Dialing Delay

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Mon Jan 24 09:32:33 MST 2005

David Shaw wrote:
 > Hello, When I dial out there is a long delay in dialing.

What are you dialing out to?
What are you dialing out from?
What does your config look like for the answer to the above questions?

 > Is this normal?

It varies. The dialing sequence from Stargate Command takes longer than
the dialing sequence from Atlantis. I believe this is due to the true
DHD at Atlantis, and notably upgraded Stargate. I am open for discussion. ;)

As you can see, your question was rather vague, and was nowhere near
specific enough to get the answer you were seeking. Unless, you just
happenned to be wondering about the Stargate...

--
Andrew Thompson
http://aktzero.com/