[Asterisk-Users] Short DTMF Tones and Asterisk

Robert P. McKenzie rmckenzi at rpmdp.com
Mon Jan 24 09:21:58 MST 2005

Mark Eissler wrote:
> Have you tried calling into * using another phone or phone system? Try
> it from a cell. Try it from the pub, etc. etc. It may have nothing to do
> with the length of the DTMF at all because IAX2 sends DTMF out of band.
> FWIW, inbound DTMF is not working properly with Voicepulse Connect
> either right now when using IAX2 (digits are missed), but everything
> seems to work fine over FWD via IAX2 (at least the last time I checked).

I have done.  I've tried using my cell with even worse results.  The
dialtone over my mobile is nearly unrecognizable.  One problem I have
found with FWD via IAX2 is that they aren't presenting the CID info to
my * box so I can't tell * what to do with the incoming call (based on CID).

--
Robert P. McKenzie                 |   GammaRay Technical Services Ltd
rmckenzi at rpmdp.com                 |             rob at gammaray-tech.com