[Asterisk-Users] LiveVoip DTMF Issues

Brian Dingman bdingman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 09:36:30 MST 2005

I have a couple of DID's with LiveVoip and am having major DTMF issues
on incoming calls. I am connecting to them through IAX using ULAW.
When someone dials one of these DD's (from a landline) they are for
the most part unable to navigate the IVR menu successfuly. I would say
the failure rate is greater than 80%. For example if the caller
presses 5 sometimes * will see the DTMF as 55 or 555 or not see it at
all.

Is there anything I can do on my end to fix this problem, or is the
old axim you get what you pay for true?

It should also be noted that I have some other DID's from other
providers and DTMF recognition is pretty much dead on.