[Asterisk-Users] Zapata in Australia

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Mon Jan 24 09:23:00 MST 2005

As a general rule, the X100P should not be used in Australia as it is
set to an incorrect impedence and can't be changed. The TDM series of
cards with FXO/FXS modules can be set to work in AU.

... You should also be aware that the PSTN connect cards do not have
Austel approval as yet, and so they shouldn't be connected the the
public phone network.

Andrew