[Asterisk-Users] how to use mysql with asterisk

Alfred Certain acertain at gecko-soft.com
Mon Jan 24 08:23:40 MST 2005

Hi p_kami,

You need cdr_addon_mysql.so on your /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/ and to config the
cdr_mysql.conf file configured. Here is an example:

[global]
hostname=localhost
dbname=yourserverip
user=mysqluser
password=userpwd
;port=
;sock=

of course you will need MySQL and a table for the cdr.

Mensaje citado por Kamran Ahmad <p_kami at yahoo.com>:

> hello
>
> i want to use mysql database server with my asterisk
> PBX. i have installed mysql on linux mechine. i have
> already installed asterisk on same mechine. now i want
> to know what is the way to connect asterisk to mysql.

Alfred Certain Yance
GECKO

Visite: www.gecko-soft.com

Av 15 No 106 50 Of 403
Bogota D.C. - Colombia
Tel: +1 6127092

This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential and/or
proprietary information. Please be advised that the unauthorized use or
disclosure of the information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
delete all copies of this message and attachments. Thank you.