[Asterisk-Users] Not answering PSTN until SIP answers

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Mon Jan 24 06:26:01 MST 2005

Cool, is this equal if you use ringer groups or queues?

At home it's a bit silly to create a call queue that is answering and put
a caller in queue. I just want several phones to ring and only answer the
phone when somebody is picking it up.

I tried just specifying several sip devices to ring but if one of all the
sip phones specified is not registered any call will immediately be
forwarded to voicemail.

Thanks!