[Asterisk-Users] VoIP Providers and Backbone Servers

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Mon Jan 24 02:45:58 MST 2005

On Jan 24, 2005, at 1:51, lonnie at outstep.com wrote:
> Additionally, these small beginings enable people like myself to learn
> the
> industry quickly and get involved. It also allow us to learn about the
> Astrisk PBX system as well as the multitude of hardware and software
> that
> comprise this exciting field.

You need to do what you have fun doing - anything else isn't worth
doing. As long as you don't overrepresent yourself and/or customers end
up being guinea pigs because your learning process has not proceeded
far enough you have every right to work on that idea and make it
happen. Even if you don't offer some flashy new feature others don't. I
wish you good luck.

jens

Jens Vagelpohl			jens at zetwork.com
Zetwork GmbH				http://www.zetwork.com/